Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 13

As you can imagine, we've been pretty over the moon this week after the ultrasound. It was an amazing experience (though I feel I would have enjoyed it more sans the full bladder that is required) and I think we are still awestruck.

Sometime around now I am entering my second trimester, which is exciting because I am feeling much better (morning grossness has passes) although I'm still pretty tired. I'm definitely starting to put on some weight, but somehow after seeing the ultrasound pictures, that doesn't seem as horrible as I thought it would be :)

The baby is past its embryonic stage and now officially a fetus. He/she is thrilled about this promotion and would like to take this opportunity to thank her parents, particularly her/his unbelievably awesome mother. He/she hopes to use their time as a fetus to develop a few more bodily structures, focusing especially on the growth in the arms and legs, and eventually moving the eyes from the side of the face to the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment