Sunday, February 14, 2010

Am I forgetting something?

This week I have been feeling much better. So much so, that once I get past the morning obstacle of finding something to wear, sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant. Weird, right? Now, I realize this is not something I should complain about. A pregnant woman who feels great, has minimal cravings and almost no morning sickness, has absolutely no right to whine. But I have to say that the lack of symptoms can be just as worrying as an overabundance of them. Everytime I had to *remind* myself this week that I am pregnant, I immediately thought "Is everything okay? Oh, god, I hope everything is okay." The midwife says this is perfectly normal and that yes, everything is okay. Although part of me wonders if I can so easily forget the kid now, am I going to be one of those parents who forgets their kid at rest stops or gas stations?

Of course, all of my worries were put to rest the other night when I felt the baby move :)

No comments:

Post a Comment